We have all heard the saying “Knowledge is Power”. One of the best ways to gain knowledge it to learn from others. There isn’t one person who knows everything. However, collectively, we all have bits of information that when put together become something pretty powerful.
We have designed a platform that will allow for information and experiences to be shared between physician practices, doctors, nurses, vendors and IT experts. We believe that collaboration and sharing of knowledge is necessary to be successful and we want to continue to foster that model by sharing our tools and experience with you. We currently use a similar process with our clinical content sharing. Collaboration is important for us to continue improving.
We have compiled several topics that we feel many practices are currently struggling with. This will provide us with a starting point for the program. Our goal is to have the discussion points driven by all of you so that the collaboration is meaningful and specific to your needs.
How Will We Share Knowledge?
- We have compiled an initial list of topics to get us all started
- You will rank suggested topics and/or submit new topics
- We will create an agenda of discussion points to start the event
- We will arrange for participants with product or service expertise on the topic to attend the session
- The expert will present a brief introduction to the topic & some basic information
- The session will then allow participants to have open discussion
- At the end of the session, we will provide a recap and video of the event
Thank you and we look forward to sharing our knowledge and experiences with you! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or input.
Please take a few moments to review and rank the discussion topics for the upcoming session!