Implementation is only phase one. Optimization is an important ongoing process that will only continue to grow your practice and to allow for the most effective use of the systems that you paid so much money for. In order to get the most out of your system, you have to put some effort into the process.
Here are some basic questions that might drive you to consider reviewing your existing EHR and how it is being used.
- Are your users satisfied with their daily workflow?
- Have you customized your system or is it out of the box?
- Is your system working for you or are you working for the system?
- Are you taking advantage of add-on products that might be helpful?
- Are you capturing all of the correct information to really use the system well?
There is a saying that says “you can’t know what you don’t know”. This is a very true statement and causes a great deal of frustration while using technology in particular. Just like we do not know how to diagnosis a patient with Diabetes, you may not know the secrets behind how to best use your EHR system.
We Have the Experience
Health 1 has been in the EHR implementation field for over 15 years. Our team is dedicated in helping to assist doctors and clinical staff in adjusting to the change in the healthcare environment by providing strong leadership in how to best incorporate this new “tool” called the EHR into the practice.
Please complete your contact information and download a sample of the end-user survey that will provide you with important information about your users.