Without a doubt patient engagement is one of the more important trends in healthcare currently. The government and many payer programs are requiring that providers engage their patients through electronic tools such as a patient portal. Our Patient Engagement experts understand the daily hurdles and workflow impact of the patient portal on your practice.
Our team of Patient Engagement experts will work closely with you to provide guidance on the benefits and potential of your patient portal while minimizing the workflow impact on your staff.
- Assist you in understanding the current available technology
- Work with vendors to review products, understand the technology and get pricing
- Design workflows that meet your needs
- Develop training materials to assist your staff in communicating with the patient
- Deliver training to staff and providers
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance while keeping you up to date on industry changes
Maximize Your Patient Portal
We find that often the providers, staff and patients do not fully understand or know what to do with the patient portal. It is often times simpler for a patient to call then to figure out how to get information from the patient portal. Our staff will work with you to design a system that provides your patient with the tools necessary to:
- Request Appointments & Refills
- Ask a Question
- Complete clinical forms prior to the visit – saving everyone time
- View their chart information that is critical to their health
Implement Additional Technology to Promote Patient Engagement
We also believe that implementing additional technology into your daily office workflow will improve your efficiency and the patient engagement experience. Implementing new technology that the patient could use to enter information while in the office provides a foundation for patient engagement after they leave the office. How much time could be saved if your patient were able to complete all their necessary forms on a table device while in the waiting room?
- No paper or toner used for printing
- No staff time to scan documents back into the system
- Previous visit information presented to the patient to confirm or update
- No data entry of the information back into your EHR system
- Immediate information flow into your EHR to allow for faster visit documentation