Planning to successfully train your entire staff can seem like a daunting task. Often times, vendors have a standard training agenda that is not customized to your business needs or workflows. We find that this does not promote successful training of providers and staff. We like to understand more about your practice and users before we develop a customized clinical systems training package that includes not only your EHR but also any system that interfaces with your EHR system.
Our Clinical Systems Training Packages Include
- Custom survey tools to assess current knowledge level used before and after training
- Various Types of Training Delivery Methods (Often Used in Combination)
- Computer Based Training
- Instructor Led On-Site Training
- Instructor Led WebEx Training
- Self-Study Guides
- Development of customized training materials that users can reference before, during and after training
- Clinical and Administrative workflows documented with all necessary steps as well as “why” these steps are important
- Development of an ongoing training plan to meet your long term needs for new users and system optimization
Having a good clinical systems training package is only a portion of a successful training program. It is also important to have the correct trainers. We feel it is best to have someone with experience in the clinical environment to train your practice. They understand the busy pace and demands of a practice and can put real world and system expertise together.
Our Clinical Systems Trainers
- Have years of clinical and ambulatory practice experience
- Understand the demands of a busy practice
- Will work around your schedule
- Are experts in clinical applications
- Work with all level of staff members including providers
Our training packages are fully customized to your needs. We allow you to get the most out of training so that you can best use your system and maximize your provider and staff time when using their Electronic Health Record.